Fraudulent claim filed 3 months ago.After proving that I filed the complaint and I received a new card, I was informed that the fraudulent charges and late fees ("while under investigation, you are not responsible for the fraudulent charges").

However, I started receiving several emails that my account was delinquent. The customer service dept was clueless and the manager, understands that the fraudulent claim was not followed up and wants to promise (only her word) that it will be taken care of now. I now have to wait another 30 days to receive a letter and the investigation will take up to another 60 days, in the meantime I was instructed by the manager to ignore the emails stating my account was delinquent. After the investigation, the charges will be removed and they will notify the credit bureau.

I have been a customer of Chevron for over 20 years. Annual salary over 70K and my account is now delinquent because of $260.00 of fraudulent charges that they failed to follow up on.

Is this a joke, if I plan to purchase a car, I have to explain why I have a delinquent account with Chevron showing up on my credit report.By the way, there is no way to reach corporate.

Review about: Synchrony Financial Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad website interface, Unavailable.

Had an Experience with Synchrony Financial?

Comments