Synchrony Financial - Synchrony Bank, Hurts & Screws Customers With Amazons Blessings
Update added by user May 12, 2015
Added new image on May 12, 2015 showing that they finally gave me credit available for my payment on the 5th of May. Its Now in in my Credit Available 7 days after I paid it!
Original review posted by user May 11, 2015
I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife and I buy 85% of all our needs from Amazon and Big Brown is like a family member. As far as being able to pay are bills you be the judge as we have a $3500.00 limit on our store card. But when Synchrony Bank took over things went down hill fast. I found out and let "Amazon" know that I will not be using the store card anymore due to the fact that I do not appreciate them using and supporting any financial company that steals money from their customers!.
I made an "EXTRA" payment on my account, when there was no payment due, of $300.00 on the 5th of May 2015, and today is May 11, 2015. They posted they received it on May 6, 2015 and still have not credited it to my account so it can be used for purchases! In other words, by not letting me use my money they have been able to use it from the 5th of May.
I called them and asked why it was not posted and was told it was their policy to put a 72 hour hold on any check to insure it cleared. This is "Bull
S***" as any one that goes to Walmart knows and writes a check. They clear your check on the spot an d give it back to you! All Synchrony Bank wants to do is use your money.for a minimum of 5 to 7 days. The minimum 5 is if you pay on a Monday, after that it will always be 7 days because you have to add the weekend days.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Credit accounts when payments are cleared! There is no reason for any hold!! This is the age of electronic transfers!
- Product or service
- Credit Card Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...."
- "I was scammed and told i owe then 203 dollars after i paid a bill using my payoneer card, this card had a balance of 98 dollars, i paid 69.66..."
- "Back on Wednesday, August 4, 2016 at approximately 5:30 p.m., I went inside of the Chase Branch located at: 3183 Wilshire Boulevard Suite #199, Los Angeles, California 90005 (213) 249-9862..."
- "The rector apparently instructed staff to misuse memorial donations given in memory of my family members, to ostracize me and family members, to prevent our names from appearing in the..."
- "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..."
- "Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."