This bank (management) is definitely stuck in the past like cave people. They won't let Quicken access our data, and blame Quicken for it!!

How ludicrous. How foolish and inconvenient. Sam's, Wal Mart and Lowe's use this poor excuse for a bank and I wish they would dump them asap. Also, if you have both interest and interest free charges on your account, you have to call them every month and "tell" them how to apply.

That means listening to their *** machine for minutes before getting to an agent.

The POOREST service i have ever experienced for a US bank! Next year i am closing my accounts.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of synchrony financial account from Synchrony Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Synchrony Financial to "close accounts".

The most disappointing in user's experience was online policies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Synchrony Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have 4 cards thru synchrony, never missed a payment at all. All of a sudden because I haven't used one of the cards in months they cut me down from 800 to 100 dollars, the other cut me from 4000 to 1400. no reason at all just out of the blue.

This so true worst bank ever to do business with pay off a charge and they close it or cut you credit down went from 300 to 150 they can keep there cards

Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1276658

I agree. Have 3 Synchrony accts.

, 2 ,at Walmart, and ,1 from Lowes.

When I call there, I want to talk to an American, since , Walmart and Lowe's want to go with a losing financial company, Synchrony, or, Ge., or other allias names, used in the past, they won't get a dime from me, again. You need us, more than we need you.