Kibler, Arkansas

Every call i made to use my card (That's apparently not a creadit card)!I was told yes i can make that purchase and then go to use it and by another i was told i could not!

Each time not being able to hear the person on the other end ofthe phone or for that matter understand them because (Thier) volume was low however thier on hold music wad blairing!? I asked to switch to a lowes card so that i would actually be able to use it and was told i could not! So i closed my (acct) not a card and was told i could never reopen it! My question to Synchrony would be how can you use a card when its not a card?

And just how could i have used it!? Why when you are joined with Lowes would you deny a person real use of something.

I paid my card completely off months ago when told i could use my card to purchase a stove at lowes only to show up there and call agian and be told no!Who would have told you that

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Synchrony Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Synchrony Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Synchrony Financial and synchrony financial banking service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments