By far the worst customer service of any place I deal with. I have a care credit card through them for dentist bills and there is no one worse to deal with on the phone.

There automated service takes absolutely forever to get to talk to a person and then it tells you your call can't be completed please call back half the time. I mailed them a payment on the 15th for a bill due the 23rd and they gave me a late fee saying it didn't come in until the 24th. I called to ask how it would take 9 days to process when the mail only takes 3 days to get there and I was told it takes them a few days to process payments and I should mail it earlier or pay online. I told them it's not my fault it takes you 6 days to process a payment and he said yeah that's a little longer than normal but there's nothing I can do about the late fee.

I have been making payments to them for over 4 years and am always adding more to it with new dentist appointments so I have paid them a ton of interest but they could care less about taking care of a late fee that is there fault. Screw this place

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 10, 2016.

Comments