Warning

Everyone who has any CDs and IRAS Synchrony Bank has paid June interest incorrectly. They argued all day with me, only to have some *** call me back who did not have a clue what he was talking about and state it was correct. Statements all say 6/01/2016--6/30/2016 and rightly so, however they paid only 29 days of interest, 1 days interest magically disappeared..

Only after demanding to speak with a Supevisor, did she then admit they had a problem, and Statements and interest paid to everyone is NOT correct. and only after I advised her I have contacted a Class Action lawyer about this matter.

It was then my immediate suggestion to her that they need to notify all their customers, post it on their web site immediately, and stop upsetting people so. Lets see what happens. A complaint has been filed with the Better Business Bureau on behalf of all Consumers

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Synchrony Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Synchrony Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Synchrony Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1184257

I will continue to monitor this site for details as I have 4 CDs that were shorted interest and would love to join a Class Action suit if it develops! I have opened "cases" with Synchrony bank to re-calculate my interest payments and will report back the results.